You should have already read the “communication notebook final paper training” and done the quiz. If you are still confused, read the following reminders:
1) We care about what you have to say, BUT we want to read an informed version of you. Cite and apply the work of experts to support you in making your key points. Otherwise, it is just you talking. If you read your replies and see that you could have written the content before taking this class, you have not met the requirements. Show us what you have learned. If you haven’t learned anything, go back and review Bevan and other course readings again!
2) Students sometimes skip whole sections of the instructions for papers like this. Please don’t do that and lose points unnecessarily! Remember: the instructions say that you must use Bevan, one other course reading, and two course videos. Be sure to do this.
3) To ensure you have used enough experts to support you:
· Scan through Bevan and find something you can say from her for each and every question. This shouldn’t be hard, as all of our themes are from that book.
· Look through the document called “video bank” in the week 5 “resources” box. You will need two. Find two that interest you and/or will help you make some points related to the exercises you did.
3) To ensure you have done everything that is required:
· Carefully go through each item that was in the original exercise language and be sure you haven’t skipped anything. If the instructions suggested you write one to two sentences, you will probably want to write two. Provide as many details as possible.
· Review the grading rubrics. We know we’ve said it before, but we will say it again. Those rubrics are exactly what you will be graded on. So, if you skip something entirely from that group, you will score a zero there. Be sure to read all of the grading criteria and if it mentions Bevan, you would be wise to do more than just mention her. Carefully and thoughtfully engage with her.
· When you are done, count the sources you have cited in your replies and make sure that your reference list has at least four items (Bevan, one other course reading, and two course videos). Again, if you don’t use all this required content, you will lose points.
Okay. Once again, feel free to reach out to your instructor with any questions. Good luck!