1. Use current APA format for every element of the paper. Be sure to include the current APA-formatted cover page, abstract, and reference page. Refer to your APA manual for help or this site for assistance: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/18/
2. Write in first person—this is allowed due to the personal nature of the assignment.
3. To facilitate the Instructor’s grading of these assignments, you must have major headings for Steps 1 and 2. Additionally, under the major heading of Step 1, you must have subheadings for each separate letter of your Meyers-Briggs type. There must also be a subheading describing your entire Meyers-Briggs personality to round out the discussion with your Temperament. You will need a total of 5 subheadings for Step 1.
4. The exact number of paragraphs that you include in each section is your decision; your Instructor will not be grading you on how many paragraphs you used per section, but rather the extent to which you specifically addressed each of the areas above.
5. The minimum of 6 required pages of content does not include the title page, abstract page, or reference page. Those must be counted as additional pages. You will likely find that it will be difficult to address all of these things in only 6 pages, but that constraint is part of the exercise itself. Learning to write succinctly and efficiently will improve your communication skills, regardless of the setting. Because you only have 6 pages to discuss all these components, be concise.
6. Be sure to double-space, using Times New Roman 12-point font only; use 1-inch margins, and avoid bold font (except for headlines, per current APA format), underlining, and contractions.
7. The reference page must include a minimum of the 5 following references in current APA format (all sources must be evident within the paper and less than 5 years old):
· Presentation: Lesson 1 – A Worldview Perspective on Organizational Behavior (in Module/Week 1),
· Type Talk at Work textbook,
· Organizational Behavior textbook,
· Jung Typology Test, and
Note: For further questions regarding current APA format, visit Liberty University’s Online Writing Center.
Students may, although not required, submit Project 1 to the appropriately labeled SafeAssign draft link first to review your percentage of originality.
Submit Project 1 to the appropriate link for grading by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 2.
Projects Grading Rubric
Levels of Achievement
14 to 15 points
There is an abstract statement with topic selection to provide a clear overview of the paper’s contents. The statement adheres to APA and is in depth to properly introduce the paper.
An abstract statement is provided, there is a somewhat clear overview of the paper’s contents and topic selection. The statement somewhat adheres to APA with some depth.
1 to 12 points
A brief overview of the paper is provided but it is not clear of the paper’s contents and topic selection. The statement does not adhere to APA and is not in depth enough to properly introduce the paper.
No abstract statement is provided.