The L’angetm Flat Iron is a device used to make one’s hair straight. The hair straightener has various parts that make it function. Figure 1 is a great example of what the flat iron looks like externally. Figure 2 is what the iron looks like internally. The flat iron is used to iron a person’s hair into making it straight. Although, this is the main purpose of the instrument it has also been used to even curl a person’s hair if used correctly.
The external parts of the L’angetm Flat Iron are:
· Two clamps (1)
· Rigid grips on top of clamps (2)
· Metal plates to grip top clamp (3)
· Electrical cord (4)
· LED screen (Figure 3)
The internal parts of the L’angetm Flat Iron are:
· Two metal plates in each clamp (5)
· LED light (6)
· Power button (7)
· Two buttons with arrows to turn up heat or lower down heat (8)
When using the L’angetm flat iron:
· The flat iron is electronic so do not attempt to use near running water.
· The metal plates do heat up to high temperatures. Therefore, when powered on and not in use place on heat safe surface.
· Keep away from any young children!!
Detailed Description of the L’angetm flat iron:
Materials of the L’angetm Flat Iron:
The flat iron has two silicone clamps that connect together at the bottom in order to let the clamps open and close. At the top end of the clamps there are ridges to aid in the grasp of the clamps when straightening hair. On the top clamp towards the bottom end there is a metal plate that functions in the use of gripping the handle better. while on the bottom clamp there is a little LED screen indicating the temperature of the metal plates on in the inside. At the very end of the two clamps is an electrical wire attached to run power to turn on the flat iron.
As far as the internal parts, each clamp has a metal plate on the inside. These metal plates heat up when turned on and when pressed together with hair in the middle, they make any hair straight. On the bottom clamp under the metal plate there is an LED light. This light indicates when the flat iron is on and when it is ready to be used. When the flat iron is initially turned on the light is red meaning not ready to use. After a minute the light will turn green when it is at the set temperature. Underneath of the LED light are three buttons. The first button has an arrow pointing upward, when pressed the temperature will go up to 450°f. The middle is the power button which will turn on the iron when pressed. The last button has an arrow pointing downward, when pressed it will turn down the temperature to 0°f if needed.
Churtado. Herstyler. 2016. Hair Care. Retrieved from. https://www.herstyler.com/dos-and-donts-of-flat-ironing/
How to use the the L’angetm Flat Iron:
1. Plug in and turn on iron to desired temperature
2. Apply heat protectant
3. Separate hair into small/thin sections
4. Once the button turns to green start by grabbing a piece of hair and clamping it between the two metal plates.
5. Once the hair is between the metal plates squeeze both clamps together and move the iron downward.
6. Repeat processes 3-4 over the same strand of hair and then the rest of the hair to get the desired look
7. Once hair is finished turn off the iron and unplug it.
Dimensions of the L’angetm Flat Iron:
· External Parts:
· Each clamp (1) = 27cm
· Rigid grips on top of clamps (2) = 3 cm.
· Metal plates on top clamp (3) = 13 cm.
· Electrical cord (4) = 8 feet.
· Internal Parts:
· Two metal plates in each clamp (5) = 10 cm.
· LED light (6) = 2 cm.
· Power button (7) = 8/10 cm
· Two buttons with arrows to turn up heat or lower down heat (8) = 9/10 cm
Productrankers. 2019. 9 Best Heat protectants For Natural Hair. Retrieved from. https://www.productrankers.com/heat-protectant-for-natural-hair/
Better hair styling for a lifetime
Again, the main function of this easy friendly device is to make any hair straight so that the user can get better looking hair. The two silicon clamps each have ridged ends to help when holding flat iron. The metal plate on the outside handle give the iron a nice design while also aiding in grasp. The LED screen makes it easy to read the temperature of the iron. The two metals on the inside heat up quickly for faster styling. Each button is easily accessed to turn up or down the temperature of the iron while also making it easy to turn on and off the iron.
The L’angetm Flat Iron is a great quality flat iron that will last you years and years to come.