With the percentage of the 65+ population greatest among White non-Hispanics in the 2000 Census, health planning needs would indicate
18. A hurdle immigrants face coming to a new country is
22. Among the very real concerns for all residents of the United States, citizens and legal permanent residents, is the rise in undocumented people entering the country. What impact is this having on health care?
23. One recognized deterrent to poverty is
24. While income is not a restrictor for engaging in health-promoting behaviors, higher income improves them through
25. Many people and groups have provided definitions of health, but the most widely used definition is that from
d. WHO (World Health Organization
26. As people progress through a health profession education program, definitions of health become
27. In attempting to define health, what can occur?
28. Health status and determinants are used to
29. Healthy People 2010 represents
31. Among the sick role components is the