Jesus Christ within a ministry context
https://app.wordsearchbible.com/ link to books
Let me know when You are ready for the user name and password.
You will create a detailed explanation of your personal plan to develop disciples for Jesus Christ within a ministry context. To develop your plan, thoroughly cover the 5 V’s of ministry as explained in the course textbooks:
1. Vision—What is your vision for ministry? Who are you focusing on? What regions, demographics, groups, ages, etc., are you to aiming to reach and disciple?
2. Values—What are your core values in ministry? What passages and principles are you basing your plan upon? How do these passages apply?
3. Views—What are your most important ministry perspectives? What are your definitions for key terms within your ministry? Example terms include:
f. Disciple/Discipleship, and
4. Vehicles—What are the methods by which you will drive the discipleship process? How will you practically implement your plan? What church structure and systems will accomplish your vision? Be sure to cover the following items:
a. Church/organization structure,
b. Small group philosophy (With/Of/Is),
c. Calendar and events,
d. Budget personnel,
f. Slogans, and
g. Communication plans.
5. Verifiers—What factors will you track to measure the success of your plan? What empirical evidence will you use to show the progress of your plan? How will you use these statistics and measures to further refine your Disciple Making Plan? Example measures include:
b. Ratios and numbers, and
c. Other measures of ministry success.
Your plan must be at least 10 pages and must cover all 5 of the sections listed above. You must use at least 1 biblical reference per major section of your plan as well as at least 10 other scholarly sources to support your plan. Note that your plan must include a table of contents and bibliography; this will not contribute to the overall page count. Current Turabian format must be used. It is strongly recommended that you refer to the lecture notes in the course as you develop your Disciple Making Plan