Study Questions: Write responses to each of the following questions. Write the responses in your own words, do not copy and paste from your textbook, or another source. Cite a reference for the information provided for each question. Include a reference list.
· Responses to questions are accurate. – 5 points
· Each question has a reference citation in APA format; reference list is included/accurate. – 2 points.
· Responses are written in student’s voice. – 3 points.
1. Define and give a specific example of:
2. What is infant directed speech? How can parents and others who work with infants use infant directed speech to encourage language development in very young children?
3. Parents are often concerned about whether their child’s language development is on schedule. What are 2 indicators, according to Anne Dunlea, that an infant is probably developing normally?
4. Define and give a specific example of:
5. Describe the 3 views of language acquisition.
6. What role does poverty play in the development of language?
7. Describe the two approaches to bilingual education. What are 2 advantages of bilingualism for children?
Justify the fundamental reasons that marketers should closely monitor the actions of rivals in order to proactively address developing issues, events, and circumstances. Provide one (1) example of such successful close monitoring to support your rationale.
• Evaluate the value afforded by Lehmann and Winer’s Level of Competition Model as an instrument for engendering the accurate identification and understanding of competition within the health care industry. Provide at least two (2) specific examples of Lehmann and Winer’s Level of Competition Model that apply within a health care organization with which you are familiar.
Please respond to the following: “Marketing Management Tools”
• Analyze the benefits afforded to health care marketers that understand the importance of establishing core values that guide health care organizations in their strategic and tactical pursuits. Determine whether you believe the relationship between core values should stay the same over time or should change over time. Provide one (1) example of such a relationship between core values to support your rationale.
• Appraise the value offered by Leonard Berry’s Success Sustainability Model as a management tool for communication drivers of excellence that will yield sustained success. Provide at least two (2) specific examples of Leonard Berry’s Success Sustainability Model that apply within a health care organization with which you are familiar.
NOTE: THREE DIFFERENT ANSWER POSTED CHOOSE ANYONE