Mock Incident Response Plan – Powerpoint Presentation
This assignment is your opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of the material we have covered during the course. For this project students will come up with a fictitious incident response plan and develop a Powerpoint presentation containing a minimum of 10 slides.
Develop a response plan for a mock incident involving a facility or location in your community. This is a single incident of your choosing, such as a fire, active shooter, natural disaster, etc. We are looking for you to simulate an incident response and use your project as an opportunity to demonstrate what you have learned about the incident command process during the course. The Powerpoint presentation should contain the following slides:
1. Decide who will be the Incident Commander (IC). Or you could choose a Unified Command (UC).
2. Develop the five ICS functional areas and specific responsibilities for each area pertaining to your incident.
3. A completely developed and detailed Incident Action Plan (IAP) should be included as part of your presentation.
4. You should also include maps, images as well as the completed ICS Forms (excel file) we worked on during the Week 6 Forum.
5. You should use a minimum of three sources to support your plan. These sources may include applicable federal, state, or local laws, as well as research or other sources relevant to your plan.
Your powerpoint presentation should contain a minimum of 10 slides, including your title and reference slides. All sources used must be properly cited. Your references should be formatted in APA style.
External research will generally be required in addition to the assigned readings. Please create your final project in Microsoft Powerpoint, and upload as an attachment for submission.