Formulate a PICOT statement for your capstone project. (Childhood Obesity)
A PICOT starts with a designated patient population in a particular clinical area and identifies clinical problems or issues that arise from clinical care. The intervention should be an independent, specified nursing change intervention. The intervention cannot require a provider prescription. Include a comparison to a patient population not currently receiving the intervention, and specify the timeframe needed to implement the change process.
Formulate a PICOT statement using the PICOT format provided in the assigned readings. The PICOT statement will provide a framework for your capstone project.
In a paper of 750 -1000 words, clearly identify the clinical problem and how it can result in a positive patient outcome.
Make sure to address the following on the PICOT statement:
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Based on the required topic study materials, write a reflection about worldview and respond to following:
Remember to support your reflection with the topic study materials. While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
· Explanation of the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism is clear, detailed, and demonstrates a deep understanding of the subject. Explanation is supported by topic study materials.
· Explanation of scientism is clear and accurate. Explanations of two main arguments against scientism are clear and insightful. Details are clearly supported by topic study materials.
· Each of the worldview questions is answered clearly and with deep personal insight.
· Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
· Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
· Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
· All format elements are correct.
· Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.