|PRIs and EEIs:
1. Civil war is one of major enemy of the government of Sudan. This brings the instability and due to this fact the government
becomes unstable. The people of Sudan are motivated by anti-American thinking and it becomes one of the major cause of the civil war. The international support to support the activist who have thought of anti-American and expansionist really involved in this civil war. A suitable benchmark to identify such people in Sudan is required and then government of Sudan has to asks for the International help to curb the anti-national activities.
2. All the anti-national leaders and agents are to be taken under custody and exhaustive research must be employed on all of them to get the proofs and identity behind the proliferation of anti-American and Expansionist activities in Sudan. The identification of such identity must be taken in account of the evidence and involvement. The evidences and involvement are first to be justified then execution of the arrest and making under custody to be employed by the government.
3. The extremist leaders are responsible for the proliferation of anti-American thinking in Sudan requires a proper benchmarking and related event evidence indicating the direction on them. Once, the evidence justifies that due to the extremist leaders are making such type of occurrences in Sudan then government of Sudan should take the strategic decision behind them to prevent their motto for doing so. If government is unable to do that independently then it should asks for the help from other nations to remove such identities from the country.
4. It is required that to justify the activities that are anti-American and expansionist. Without justified information no one can say that the activity is anti-American or anti-national or expansionist. Hence, a benchmark should be taken to identify all the activities those are under performing stage in Sudan by extremist leaders as anti-American or anything else. After benchmarking the evidence oriented proof is also to be established behind the activities and then these all should have to be presented at United Nation Organization to take help from the international wings and countries to prevent anti-American and expansionist activities in Sudan by the government.
5. Al-Qaeda is a terrorist organization which was formed by some terrorist in past. There were so many leaders proliferated around the globe to expansion the group and make the terrorism in world. They are extremist leaders and also very dangerous for the world. In curbing process the generous people may also be caught if a suitable system is not being taken to identify actual leaders in the world. So, it must be benchmarked by certain system of identification and search that he or she is al-Queda extremist leader and wanting to become ruler of the nation.
|6) The Israelis destroyed a suspected nuclear weapons facility in Syria. Was it really a nuclear weapons facility? What does this mean for non-proliferation efforts?|
|Problem : A suspect nuclear weapons facility in Syria was destroyed by Israel.|
1. Is the suspected nuclear weapons facility really was the nuclear weapons facility in Syria?
2. Was that destroyed weapons facility in Syria is suspected?
3. Was destroying suspected weapons facility means to prevent the proliferation effort for nuclear weapons.
4. Was Syria was using such nuclear weapons proliferation by that facility?
5. What does mean by the nuclear weapons facility?
6. Had Israel made proof behind the suspect about to destroying the nuclear weapons facility in Syria?
7. Was Israel targeting the Syria by such type of activity?
8. How Israel obtained the information regarding the nuclear weapons facility in Syria?
|PRIs and EEIs:
1. The suspected weapons facility was destroyed by Israel. Israel must had the proof that shows that the weapons facility in Syria was really a nuclear weapons facility center. In this regard there was a need to research all the related evidence records on which Israel was confirmed that the weapons facility which was destroyed related with nuclear weapons facility in Syria. The relevant information behind the facts that Syria has a nuclear weapons facility. Again, it was also mandatory for a country to first know the opinion about the international wings that Syria had banned for nuclear weapon facility or not. On the ground of information Israel had to present whatsoever it has performed with relevant proof in front of United Nation Organization.
2. The suspect is not considered as really the same for which the suspicious information came. This requires to establish the proof then on the basis of proof and permission from international wings that handles the regulation behind the nuclear weapons holding power had to be informed with proofs and evidences. If there was international treaty behind the same suspect with order to destroy that then Israel would to that action whatever it had taken in Syria. Without permission of UNO it was not authentic to destroy the weapons facility by considering about that was the nuclear weapons facility.
3. Destroying the nuclear weapons facility in Syria did not recognize that it was for the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons facilitation. It could be for the targeted action of Israel as Syria was considered as the enemy of Israel. Thus, there had to be relevant proof behind the Syria that it was proliferating the nuclear weapons in Syria and other friend countries for the making hazardous situation around the globe. Only suspicious information was not enough for Israel to did destruction of weapons facility center as all the nations in world had been allowed to develop weapons for self defense from its internal external enemies. Hence, Israel did the unlawful activity in Syria and also damaged the Syrian physical assets.
4. There were not identified evidences behind the weapons facility center. On which ground Israel was affirmed that weapons facility had a nuclear power to produce the nuclear weapons in Syria. Again, there were not any justified proof that from where Syria got such type of technology to develop the nuclear weapons. Hence, it was not authentic for Israel to devastate the weapons facility by only the suspicion.
5. A nuclear weapons facility produces various categories of weapons that have the capability to be operated with nuclear fusion reaction to damage a huge area. In given context of question it was not affirmative that Israel had not developed such type weapons. Hence, destroying by consideration upon the suspect and also without any evidence with related technological proofs was considered as targeted action from Israel side.
6. Israel had not permission to destroy anything of other nation without the permission or order from UNO. Thus, Israel had performed illegal action behind the Syria as UNO might take that action and order the members countries to do such activity in Syria. The order was also analyzed result after the input of various facts, proofs and evidences.
7. The suspect word was not enough to justify that Syria had the nuclear weapons facility. Thus, Israel made the targeted action upon the Syria as Syria was the poor country in comparison to Israel.
8. Israel was not produced from where it got the information that Syria had the nuclear weapons facility. So, there should be a evidence based information might be maintained by Israel to produce in UNO that Syria had such system.
|7) Iranian interference in domestic Iraqi politics and security is on the rise. Iranian bomb components, weapons, propaganda, and personnel are increasingly crossing the border into Iraq. What does this mean for the domestic Iraqi security situation?
|Problem : The interference of Iranian into the Iraqi politics is increasing. The Iranian arms and ammunition, extremist propaganda and personnel are crossing the boundry of Iran to Iraq.|
1. Is the interference of Iranian into the Iraqi increasing?
2. What are the relative information behind the Iranian that its interference in Iraq?
3. If the interference of Iranian in Iraqi is increasing then is it true that bombs, weapons, propaganda and personnel from Iran going to the Iraqi boundary?
4. Is the crossing the bombs, weapons, propaganda and personnel from Iran to Iraq is for the disturbance for Iraqi?
5. Is crossed bombs, weapons, propaganda and personnel are making violence as the rate of violence increasing day by day.
|PRIs and EEIs:
1. The interference between Iranian and Iraqi may be for friendly aspects. If the bombs, arms, weapons, propaganda of Iran and Personnel are crossing the boundary of Iran and going to Iraq, not means that it is for the disturbing the Iraqi. It may be due to their mutual aspects or due to demand of Iraqi. If interference increasing due to this reason then this does not mean to disturb the domestic security situation in Iraq. It may for the help and support for the domestic security situation to control the situation which are not under control by domestic security system of Iraq.
2. The evidence and proof is here required to justify that there is interference of Iranian onto the Iraqi. Once the evidences and proofs are identified then it must be taken an account that the interference is for the help and support or for the harming for the domestic security situation in Iraq. If the evidences and proofs are justified then it can be concluded that the interference is for the wrong aspects or good aspects.
3. The crossing the boundary of bombs, weapons, propaganda and personnel not always for the harming the other nation. If the crossing of these are by the way of hidden eye of Iraq then it must disturb the Iraqi domestic security situation as all the items as mentioned those are crossing the boundary are for the making the disturbances in Iraq. If the demanded supply of these items are crossing from Iranian boundary to Iraqi boundary then it may be considered as this disturbs or harms the domestic security situation in Iraq. Thus, first of these all aspects behind the the supply must be established to justify the main aspects of it. Thereafter the conclusion behind the domestic security situation can be taken correctly. With information it is not clear behind the motto but, it is also clear that the crossing the boundary with bomb, weapons, propaganda and personnel are for making the disturbance in Iraq which affects the domestic security situation in Iraq.
4. Absolutely, the methodology oriented scenario says that if mutual agreed circulation beyond the boundary is going on then it is not for the mentioned facts. But, if it is with hidden processes and procedures then it definitely disturbs the domestic security situation in Iraq. The fact behind this sentiments and statements are need to be established. The process by which the fact is being identified to relate the occurrences with terror activities as performed by various nations. The question scenario is matching with the terror activities that is performed by various terrorist wings in world so, it is absolutely correct that it will disturb the domestic security situation in Iraq.
5. The violence can be from inward with push help from outward. The bomb, weapons, propaganda etc all are considered as the devastating thing that creates panic at places where the these are used. Thus, a systematic approach is required here to benchmark the current situation of security in Iraq with the rate of violence and various activities performed under Iraqi region with bombs, weapons and how many foreign such as Iranian personnel are involved in such practices. After getting the rate and if rate indicates that there is increment with day by day elapse from a specified period time then the establishment of proof behind the disturbance of domestic security situation is being confirmed. Further input also gives the clue behind to justify that there is threat for the domestic security situation.