recent wave of terrorism in Egypt
|A recent wave of terrorism in Egypt is threatening the stability of the central government. What does this mean?|
|Problem : the central government of Egypt is threatened by the terrorist activities as terrorism has become one of the most common problem|
1. How it is concerned that there is terrorism in Egypt.
2. What are the evidences that government has collected to prove that terrorism exists in Egypt.
3. What are the benchmarking and identification criteria to say that terrorism is threatening the stability of central government
4. What are the ideal methodology to define the events that are performed by terrorist.
5. How it is proved that other problems except that non terrorism is not threatening the central government.
6. What are certification behind the terrorism in Egypt that makes the proofs behind the given statement about the threaten of stability of government of Egypt.
|PRIs and EEIs:
1. To define that the terrorism is present in Egypt there is need of identification and justification should be established. The events such as attacks and the activities of terrorism must be accelerated in whole nation. The events and attacks of terrorist must be carried out properly. The major problem behind the identification of the terrorist is that in the activities of this bad practices and banned practices so many national and international inhabitants are involved. Thus, question behind who is involved in terror activity and who are not requires the proper identification mechanism by various tests and justification of the proof to address the actual culprit of the terrorist.
2. There must be a evidence of terrorist activities which are being followed by terrorism. The evidences are mapped by the view to justify that terrorists threats the stability of central government. Without the justification of the evidence and indulgence on the defined level of activities in terrorism it is not justifiable to say that such a person either belonging to Egypt or belonging from the other nations. Thus, proper benchmarking technique is mandatory to make the evidence based search and justification behind the terrorist who do the terrorism in the nation. This maintains the good governance due to fact that the people who is actually involved in terror activities are caught by government agents such as police and intelligence wings.
3. An exhaustive identification should be employed to cater the crime motives and agents who are involved to boost up the terrorism in Egypt. The fund and financial sources which is relayed to terrorist by national and international identified terror organization first to be identified and then all should be banned immediately. The national funding agencies and accounts should be seized immediately and all the individual involved in this funding activities must be arrested to prevent the livelihood of the terrorist in Egypt. When the evidence and proof makes certainty by certain justification methodology then police action must be started to arrest all the people who are the related with such an activities from which the proof establishes the relationships.
4. All the evidences of terrors performed by terrorists must be justified to make the final decision about the terror and terrorism activities in Egypt. The normal people may be disturb due to unknowingness or due to some social and cultural relationship but, in the process of identification and justification these all people who are found to be in relation with terror activities must taken under custody to further search the real identities.
5. It is also a fact that some internal national problem beside the terrorism are indirectly helping the terrorism and making the unstable government for their political benefits. These all are really the complex problems and politically motivated problems. In this situation the government must have to make the suitable actions to curb such things as soon as possible to abate the uncertainty and instability.
6. The stability is one of the major problem in front of the government of Egypt. This may beings the instability in Egypt and due to this serious damage to the economy and other things may happen in Egypt. So, government must take immediate actions behind the terrorism and other problems and also asks for the international help and support to fight against the problems that are in existence with the Egypt nation.
|4) The civil war in Sudan is raging and it looks increasingly likely that an even more extremist leader, a known supporter of al-Qaeda, is coming to power. The new regime is both virulently anti-American and expansionist, talking about Somalia, Egypt, and exporting its beliefs. What does this mean for the US?|
|Problem : A known supporter of al-Qaeda is coming to power in Sudan due to fact that civil war which is under execution. This civil war is due to anti-American and expansionist in Sudan and also taking same account in Egypt and Somalia along with export of same belief.|
1. What is the benchmark that justifies that anti-American and expansionist, taking an account into Sudan to activate the civil war?
2. What are the evidences that makes relation with the anti-American and expansionist that actually exporting the beliefs behind the people of Egypt and Somalia which may cause the occurrence of civil war?
3. How it is justified that extremist leaders are involved in Sudan to proliferate the anti-American beliefs that caused the civil war?
4. What is the anti-American beliefs and how this belief benefits the extremist for their activities to educate the people to boost the activities such as civil war and instability in a nation like in Sudan?
5. How it is proved that a known supporter of al-Qaeda is coming to power in Sudan and what are the evidences behind this to make justification of this statement of the current context of the problem in Sudan with civil war which is in execution phase?