Revising a Letter to Improve Positive Emphasis
· Exercise 7.13 (pg. 110) requires you to write a full block format letter, just as you did in the “You Attitude” unit.
· Your assignment is to create an original header and address, but use—and revise—the body text found in the book.
· Attach your finished letter to the Correct Drop Box.
· Use .rtf, .doc, or .docx format ONLY. No credit will be given for assignments in the wrong format.
Note: the Text asks you to revise the MEMO. You will be doing this as a LETTER instead. As you did for Exercise 6.11, follow the Block Format Letter Template.
Below are some tips for each paragraph of the Exercise 7.13 assignment:
I will grade you on FORMATTING and the following elements of CONTENT:
· Precise Words and Details
· Active Voice
· Language and Grammar
· YOU Attitude
· Positive Emphasis and Word Choice