I want you to read the pages I POSTED (upload ) and answer these 4 question with a paragraph for each question , critical thinking . try to make it page and a half . double space . font 12
– The most important information/key concepts we need to understand from these chapters are:
– How can I use the information in the chapters to help me with my daily mindfulness practice?
– In what ways will the material learned in these chapters help me manage my stress more effectively?
– What are your thoughts and feedback regarding the information and activities for each chapter?
assignment two: I have attached a sheet called mindful awareness just fill it out with 2 sentence in each question .
The whole purpose of this assignment is to start getting in the frame of mind that when you encounter a stressor in life, you automatically default to this mindful model to help become responsive vs. reactive. Therefore, this is done weekly with that goal in mind. The chapters that you read can be an inspiration for your journal, however, you can apply your weekly journal to ANY mindful experience you choose to participate in, it doesn’t have to be directly linked to the chapter. Examples of what you may journal about: breathing, eating, cooking, walking, exercising, gardening, journaling, painting etc.
1. Acknowledge (describe the experience).
2. Intentional Attention (describe what each of your senses were experiencing during that moment).
3. Accept Without Judgment (discuss about how you were able to be present in that experience without any external filters or distractions and what that felt like).
4. Action Toward Change (write about what you learned as a result of this experience and how this experience made you more aware for the future).
5. Mindful Meditation Experience (Mindful Practice) write about your thoughts, feelings, and experiences you had during or after your meditation experience.
Each of us is different so we will all have unique experiences and interpret the readings/materials in various ways. There is no right or wrong answer with this assignment. It is meant for you to practice learning mindfulness as part of your daily routine. As long as I can tell you are reading the course materials and are somehow relating it to what is happening in your daily life, what you decide to reflect on is up to you. It is your journal for personal growth and reflection! It is also kept private between student and instructor.