Tell me about yourself?
My name is Saud and I am working in it filed as project engineer with Wipro company
· What are your strengths?
My strength is:
1. Can handle multiple tasks in it filed with limited time
2. Can handle major incidents so fast because it have critical effectWhat are
My weaknesses are:
1. I need to improve myself with knowledge so that I can become better in the management
· Why do you want this job?
Because it has good future for me to become it manger
· Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
I would like to become IT manger
· What’s your ideal company?
· What attracted you to this company?
It has great application that work very fast
· What did you like about your job?
It has a lot of knowledge to learn
· When were you most satisfied in your job?
When I have been promoted to next level
· What are your responsibilities of your position?
To handle major incident and manage the operation.
· What do you know about your company?
My company is very famous and the name of the company is Wipro, and its good for building career.
· Are you willing to relocate?
Yea, if there is better chance.
· What interests you about this position?
To have great experience in it filed
· What certifications do you hold?
I have ITIL certificate
· What automated-build tools or processes have you used?
I used Ant tool.
· What development tools have you used?
I used Linex
· What languages have you programmed in?
Java and HTML
· What technical websites do you follow?
· How do you handle multiple deadlines?
I handle them depends with the priority of the task.
· How do you troubleshoot IT issues?
First, I see where the issue started, after that I call the right team to handle it.
· Tell me about the most recent project you worked on. What were your responsibilities?
It called IVR service, it gives the user password by using the phone.
My responsibility was to test the service.
· Tell me about the project you are most proud of, and what your contribution was.
IVR services, and my contribution was to test the service.
· What is the biggest IT challenge you have faced and how did you handle it?
As start of the work, it was hard for me to handle multi task with limited time.
· Do you have any questions for me?
What is your dream job in IT?