working for Bank of America
I have always been very interested in working for Bank of America. As an international student, one of the first things I did when I came to the United States was to get a debit card from BOA. I am writing to apply for the Relationship Banker internship that posted at Torrey Hills branch website.
The recruitment states that Relationship Bankers are responsible for assisting and educating customers on self-service banking options and building and deepening customer relationships. Last winter, I worked as Relationship Banker in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China in Shanghai. I answered customer inquiries and concerns, and ensured customers are connected to the appropriate specialists. I’ve learned all the skills for Relationship Bankers.
As a senior Economics major at the San Diego State University, I plan to graduate in three and a half year. For the past three years, I’ve joined the Chinese Students Association and participated volunteer organization. I have developed excellent time management ability and strong organizational skills.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Please feel free to email me or call my cell phone 6195086864. I hope to hear from you soon.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics May 2019
SSWDDD GPA: 3.32
Relevant Courses: Economics of Strategy, Money and Banking, International Economics Problem
Public Relations Department August 2016 – present
Chinese Students Association, San Diego State University
· Establish a good cooperative relationship with potential partners of enterprises and institutions, so as to provide materials for the major activities
· Invite school principals, Chinese ambassadors, company recruitment department to give lectures and provide related information for international students
· Maintain communication with other universities
Relationship Banker Intern
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Shanghai December – January 2018
· Engage customers in the lobby to assist, educate customers on how to conduct simple transaction through Self Service technologies
· Work with retail customers to build and deepen relationships by recommending the best products, services and solutions
San Diego Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities October 2018
· Guide people to the meeting room and give their schedule
· Provide assistance to people with disabilities
Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint